DMCA POLICY FOR PEACOCK-TV-CONNECT.COM
https://www.peacock-tv-connect.com/ (“Website”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), we have adopted the following policy concerning copyright infringement.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that content on our website infringes your copyright, please provide our designated agent with a written notice that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you believe that your content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to law, to post and use the material in your content, you may send a counter-notification containing the following information to our designated agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content.
In accordance with the DMCA, we have a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, subscribers or account holders who are deemed to be repeat infringers.
Changes to the DMCA Policy
We reserve the right to modify this DMCA Policy at any time. Any changes will be posted on this page with an updated effective date.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our DMCA Policy, please contact our designated agent.
EMAIL : [email protected]